Offsite Timber Frame Systems
At FastHouse, we are committed to:
- Creating and nurturing an environment of success based on honesty and integrity;
- Empowerment through training and communication;
- Individual growth and equal opportunity;
- Prevention of accidents and incidents;
- Designing and providing a safe and secure work environment.
Looking for a new job in 2022 that can provide you with the work life balance of having a 3-day weekend? Here at FastHouse, a local, successful employer who manufacture timber frame panels for the creation of timber frame houses, we have the Job for you as a General Operative.
Reporting to a Production Manager you will be working on an assembly line in a manufacturing environment programming, setting and operating machine tools.
We are continuously moving forward in creating and sustaining FastHouse as an employer of choice and being a great place to work. Some of the benefits you’ll get from this role include:
- 40 hours per week over 4 days giving you a 3-day weekend
- Career progression opportunities
- Hourly rate inclusive of bonus at over £10.00 per hour
- Car parking facilities
- Uniform provision
- One Team, one vision culture
- Team Breakfasts
- Measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery
- Load and unload items from machines and assembly lines
- Operate CNC equipment, be able to understand and correct error codes, and troubleshoot basic machine issues
- Moving stock around by hand and/or by forklift truck
- Picking and packing orders ready for shipment
- Cleaning and maintaining working area
- Fully compliant with all relevant health and safety legislation and guidelines.
- To apply a high personal standard of housekeeping, operating safety equipment and using safe working habits at all times.
Previous experience in the construction or manufacturing industry is essential along with the ability to interpret production drawings and specifications. A Forklift licence is desirable.
It would be advantageous if you have Knowledge within a machine shop environment / Knowledge of production systems / Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing tools / Knowledge of CNC equipment.
To submit an application please send your CV to email@example.com
LF FastHouse Limited is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.