The hybrid external wall panel comes with outer sheathing board, breather membrane, factory fitted insulation, air tightness membranes, internal service void made ready for onsite installing of plasterboard internally.
- External Cladding / Brick slip / Render Board – Dependant on clients preference
- Stud positions marked on exterior membrane with PP Banding strap
- External wall Reflective Breather Membrane
- External wall 9mm OSB Sheathing Board
- Studs treated C16, all cut ends Treated
- Sole Plates Treated Timber C16 with DPC fitted
- Continuous PIR foil faced insulation if required to achieve required U Value
- Reflective Vapour Control Layer airtight membrane
- 34mm x 47mm service cavity Battens
- Mineral wool insulation to achieve required U Value
This system has been developed with the Department of Housing and tested for REI30 to IS EN1365-1.
The external wall can achieve as low as 0.12 W/m2K U-Value.
Why Choose FastHouse?
FastHouse has been developed in response to a market need for high performance, energy efficient and cost effective construction systems which bring the benefits of being produced in factory controlled environment.
FastHouse offer innovative offsite manufacturing solutions to:
- Address the shortage of skilled construction labour
- Reduce construction time frame and providing certainty to program
- Remove the risk of design, materials and workmanship failures
FastHouse products are manufactured in a 200,000 ft2 state of the art, multi-million pound production facility in Limavady, Northern Ireland.Our Company