All prefabricated internal wall panels are manufactured with Timber C16 Studs on internal walls are usually untreated with all cut ends treated. All walls also come complete with sole plates and timber lintels as per the FastHouse engineer’s design. The walls come complete with a factory installed DPC beneath sole plate and with plasterboard grounds and battens to provide necessary fire resistance.
- 89mm or 140mm studs imported CLS C16 treated timber (Available at 400 or 600 c/c)
- 9mm OSB sheeting on racking walls only
- Factory fitted intermediate noggins, timber lintels, base and head rails
- Factory fitted C16 DPC beneath sole plate
- Closed panel system come with fully closed internal walls Factory fitted insulation, plasterboard electrical conduits and boxes.
Why Choose FastHouse?
FastHouse has been developed in response to a market need for high performance, energy efficient and cost effective construction systems which bring the benefits of being produced in factory controlled environment.
FastHouse offer innovative offsite manufacturing solutions to:
- Address the shortage of skilled construction labour
- Reduce construction time frame and providing certainty to program
- Remove the risk of design, materials and workmanship failures
FastHouse products are manufactured in a 200,000 ft2 state of the art, multi-million pound production facility in Limavady, Northern Ireland.Our Company